Tue, Oct 25|
Hospitality Operations & Sustainability
Time & Location
Oct 25, 2022, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM GMT+2
About the Event
Hospitality Businesses & Thriving Destinations
Webinar - Sustainable Hospitality, Regenerative Practices & Operations
Date: October 25th, 2022
Time: 3.00h - 4. 30h PM CET
Join us Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LHMWq7B7b8
Organized by European Sustainable Hospitality Club & MQL Sustainable Tourism Services
The Climate emergency and social instability demand urgent action from investors, governments, the private sector, and other stakeholders. We have the challenge of transforming the industry, looking for long-term solutions that address global environmental and social issues in the short and medium term to ensure long-term value. Social and environmental challenges are urgent global challenges. In this context, the Hospitality sector has a responsibility and unique ability to drive change at scale and support the transition to a just and sustainable economy.
- What role can brands play in supporting local communities and supporting positive change?
- What can hospitality brands and destinations do to support community-based tourism?
- How should we act on social impacts and nature conservation in the accommodation?
- What are the most efficient routes to sustainable performance success, and why?
- Sustainability and financial resources are needed to regenerate ecosystems, and how do they affect destinations and hotels?
- How can we leverage technology to move at the speed we need?
- What exactly are regenerative hotel practices, and how it supports destination cohesion?