ABOUT THE ESHCLUB
Committed to Excellence
European Sustainable Hospitality Club offers the comprehensive capabilities and deep industry knowledge necessary to help you tackle environmental and social challenges.
OUR BUSINESS DECALOUGE
Our 10 enduring core values. Main words: Empathy & Ethics
Always be Empathetic.
In the European Sustainable Hospitality Club, we innovate with integrity using our hospitality knowledge and awareness of its impact on people and the environment to develop inclusive and sustainable solutions to complex business and social challenges.
To get this right, we must empower our team to make good decisions, act responsibly.
The Code of Business Ethics helps our people's decision-making and ensures we strive for ethical behavior with each other, our clients, our business partners, and our communities.
Maribel Esparcia Pérez & Dan Pontarlier
European Sustainable Hospitality Club Co-Founders
CoBE AT THE ESH CLUB
People & Sustainability at The European Sustainable Hospitality Club core
Who Must Comply Our Code of Business Ethics?
It applies to all ESHC Stakeholders and third parties.
Code of Business Ethics and ESHC policies Sum Up
Contribute to society and Human well-being
This principle concerns the quality of life of all people, affirms an obligation of ESHClub professionals, to use their skills for the benefit of society, its members, and the environment surrounding them. Therefore, ESHClub team members, as well as business stakeholders, should promote environmental sustainability both locally and globally.
Honesty is an essential component of trustworthiness.
Examples of harm include physical or mental injury, destruction or disclosure of information, and damage to property, reputation, and the environment.
Be fair and take action not to discriminate.
Respect the work required to produce new ideas, inventions, creative works. Developing new ideas, inventions, creative works, and ESHClub education programs create value for society, and those who expend this effort should expect to gain value from their work.
The ESHClub team should understand the rights and responsibilities associated with the collection and use of corporate information.
ESHClub professionals should protect confidentiality except in cases where it is evidence of the violation of law, of organizational regulations, or of the Code. In these cases, the nature or contents of that information should not be disclosed except to appropriate authorities.
1. Ensure that the environmental conservation and support to communities are the central concern during all professional developing work.
2. Report and evaluate fulfillment of social responsibilities by members or organization.
3. Manage workforce and resources to enhance the quality of the work experience.
4. Apply and support policies and processes that reflect the principles of the Code.
5. Create opportunities for members of the organization or group to grow as professionals.
6. Recognize and take special care of systems that become integrated into the infrastructure of society.
1. Maintain high standards of professional competence, conduct, and ethical practice.
2. Know and respect existing rules about the ESHClub's professional work.
3. Accept and provide appropriate internal and external (independent) professional review and feedback.
4. The ESH Club Team should give comprehensive and thorough evaluations of systems and their potential impacts, including an analysis of possible risks.
5. Foster public awareness and understanding of environmental and social challenges.
6. Design and implement systems that are robust and efficient.
Uphold, promote, and respect the principles of the Code of Business Ethics.
ESH Club professionals should adhere to the principles of the Code and contribute to improving them. Team members who recognize breaches of the Code should take actions to resolve the ethical issues they recognize, including, when reasonable, expressing their concern to the responsible thought to be violating the Code.